13 Day Vietnam Highlight & People- Travel Royale
Starts : Hanoi City, ends :Ho chi Minh City
Highlights: Hanoi city, Halong Bay, Thai Village, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh city
Trip code: TR-12VHP
Tour Type: Private
Day 1 : Hanoi > Sightseeing > Halong Beach
A blend of the modern with the mystery and charm of past centuries, Hanoi offers an air of elegance and harmony with nature.Hanoi is nestled on the banks of the Red River, it is a beautiful city that retains an air of French colonial elegance with pretty yellow stucco buildings lining leafy streets. Hanoi is also a city of lakes, which adds to its air of sleepy grace
You will be met and transferred between the airport to Hanoi in a private vehicle with an English speaking driver.
Day 2 : Halong Bay Cruise > Hanoi
Today you will be transferred from your hotel to the Halong pier where you will board the Wooden Junk, a replica of the ancient vessels that plied the south Seas. You will savor a day cruise on the quiet waters of the astonishing Halong Bay, with its thousands of limestone islands shooting skyward. Enjoy lunch as you cruise through these calm waters. After lunch, you have the opportunity to visit one of the islands and take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, go for a swim or stay aboard and relax. Later this afternoon, pass a floating fishing village where fishing families have lived for three generations. Some of them including children row up to the cruise ship with items to sell from bananas to lights to shells
Day 3 Hanoi Highlight
Although it is the modern-day capital of Vietnam, Hanoi still retains the mystery and charm of past centuries. Narrow lanes and traditional shophouses invite exploration by cyclo, while its many beautiful public spaces - lakes, parks, tree-lined boulevards and monuments - give the city an air of elegance and harmony with nature unique among Asian capitals. And everywhere there are motorcycles, some of which seem to carry whole families or impossibly huge bundles of goods. Begin your day visiting the Temple of Literature, a peaceful series of walled courtyards and graceful gateways, and one of the best surviving examples of traditional Vietnamese architecture. Founded in 1070 and dedicated to Confucius, this was also the site of Vietnam's first university
Continue to the miniature One Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, also dating from the 11th century,
Day 4 - Hanoi - Thai Village
This trip today will give you a chance to discover the local ethnic group of Thai people at Thai village, other name MAi Chau village. Located in a beautiful valley of the Truong Son Range, Mai Chau is famed for its beautiful rice fields and hospitality
Day 5 - Thai Village - Cuc Phuong Forest
The day starts with a breakfast in the village and afterwards we departure for Cuc Phuong National Park– the oldest national park in Vietnam which boasts engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery
Day 6 Cuc Phuong > Ninh Binh >Hue
Day 7 Hue > Hoi An
Day 8 Hoi An Sightseeing
The exquisitely preserved merchant town of Hoi An was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999. Its colorful shop houses and temples reflect a diverse heritage, dating back to the 16th and 17th century, when it was a major port for Western, Chinese and Japanese traders. Today it is a thriving center of traditional crafts and a shoppers’ paradise, best explored on foot. Wander through the cobbled streets, past low tile-roofed buildings, the bustling Central Market and the small harbor where colorfully painted boats are moored. The best way to explore Hoi An is on foot. The walking tour will include visits to a private house, where generations of the same family have lived continuously for centuries in a traditional setting; to one of the family chapels built by prominent merchant or official families as centers for ancestor worship; and to a typical Chinese-Style Pagoda or Assembly Hall. Continue to Sa Huynh Museum, located near the Japanese Covered Bridge. This museum contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An's history. Visit handicraft workshops in Hoi An where local products are being made by the industry itself. The city is also famous for its tailors, and many visitors have suits, shirts and dresses tailor made literally overnight. Continue to the famous Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, first constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The afternoon is at leisure to relax or explore the area on your own
Day 9 Hoi An Free Day
You will have a free day in Hoi An for relax on beach or spend all day in Hoi An for shopping
Day 10 Hoi An > Mekong Delta
Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Ben Tre on the Mekong delta for a boat trip to Vuon Dau.
Continue to Can Tho and stay overnight at the Can Tho City.
Day 11 Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh city
Fresh air and the country sounds of the Delta coming to life for another day, we breakfast and start our trip with a boat cruise along the endless waterway of Mighty Mekong River to the Cairang- the biggest floating market in the Mekong Delta. There is a bridge here that serves as a great vantage point for photography. There will be hundreds of boats loaded with fruits, vegetables and fish jostling for trade. Then take a drive to Ho Chi Minh
Day 12 Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing
Day 13 Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Enjoy a private transfer with English Speaking Driver between Ho Chi Minh City airport and your hotel.
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: email@example.com
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
Tour prices are per person based on 2 --> 4 or more people traveling together, double occupancy.
Single supplement is only applicable if you are traveling solo and/or have a room to yourself.
Prices are based on low season ( April -> August ) and may vary depending on date of travel.
For travel outside of these dates, - please ask for details.
Meal Basis: ( B ) = Breakfast, ( L ) = Lunch, ( D ) = Dinner, (N) = No Meals
Domestic airfare additional
This trip excludes several internal flights which are priced separately from the land tour.
Hanoi to Hue= $ 100
Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh = $ 100
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
( 1 Vote )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53