6 Day Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
Starts : Hanoi City, ends : Ho Chi Minh City
Highlights: Hanoi city, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi Tunnels
Trip code: TR-6DVS
Tour Type: Private
Day 1 : Hanoi
A blend of the modern with the mystery and charm of past centuries, Hanoi offers an air of elegance and harmony with nature.Hanoi is nestled on the banks of the Red River, it is a beautiful city that retains an air of French colonial elegance with pretty yellow stucco buildings lining leafy streets. Hanoi is also a city of lakes, which adds to its air of sleepy grace
You will be met and transferred between the airport to your hotel in a private vehicle with an English speaking driver.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and his former residence, One pillar Pagoda, and the Temple of Literature. After lunch, continue your city tour to one of Hanoi's many museums: Fine Art, History, Revolutionary, War, Ethnology (of your choosing), then head to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Experience a one hour cyclo ride. Finish your day off at the Thang Long Opera Theatre for a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show.
Day 3: Hanoi > Halong Bay Day Trip Cruise
Your day will begin with an early morning departure from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay ( 165 km east of Hanoi). Enjoy a boat cruise through this UNESCO World Heritage site with its islands, rocks and caves rising from the sea. Halong Bay is a truly spectacular location, and is considered to be the highlight of Vietnams tourism industry. A fresh sea food lunch (included) will be prepared and served during the cruise. After the tour you will return to Hanoi.
Day 4 : Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is more modern than other Vietnamese cities, and has retained its French colonial influences. The streets are jam-packed with mopeds and scooters, often carrying whole families. Highlights in the city include the colorful Emperor of Jade Pagoda, an excellent example of a Chinese temple.
Day 5 Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Visit to Cu Chi tunnels ( 70 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh city ) an amazing complex of underground tunnels used during the Vietnam war. The residents of Cu Chi took their war underground, literally, developing a network of tunnels that, at its height, stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens, and triage area. In the afternoon, return to the city for a tour visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office and the former Presidential Palace. Continue to visit the War Museum. After a Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant (is in the price included), explore the China Town area and visit Thien Mu pagoda. Finish your tour off with a visit to Ben Thanh market.
Day 6 Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Extending Your Flight to the popular air hub : Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong..for your return flights to your country
Guests often ask us about extending their flight at the end of their Asia vacation to the Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong international air hub to catch their flight home. ... Please,Ask at time of booking for full details about this addition service before your journey!
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
Tour prices are per person based on 2 --> 4 or more people traveling together, double occupancy.
Single supplement is only applicable if you are traveling solo and/or have a room to yourself.
Prices are based on low season ( April -> August ) and may vary depending on date of travel.
For travel outside of these dates, - please ask for details.
Meal Basis: ( B ) = Breakfast, ( L ) = Lunch, ( D ) = Dinner, (N) = No Meals
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
( 1 Vote )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53