Bali Discovery, Indonesia - 6 Days
Starts : Ubud City, ends : Ubud City
Highlights: Ubud, Sideman, Batur Mt, Lovina
Trip code: BTP-BDI-6
Day 1: Ubud, Bali
On arrival at the Denpasar Airport you are met and transferred to Ubud, Bali's largest Hindu town is also its artistic and cultural heart. There is plenty of free time to browse the many craft shops, meet monkeys in their forest sanctuary or, for the more adventurous, go white-water rafting. Enjoy a Balinese cultural performance in the evening.
Day : 2 Sidemen
Take to the backstreets of Ubud and beyond by bicycle. Stop and admire some of the intricately carved temples along the way. Afterwards, head to the hills and the peaceful, scenic village of Sidemen, set against the backdrop of Bali's highest peak, Mt Agung. This friendly village is a great place to chill out and meet the locals.
Day 3 : Batur Mountain Discovery
Learn the art of songket weaving at a local workshop before enjoying a traditional bungkus (take-away) lunch. Trek into the mountains afterwards for wonderful views of Bali's volcanic landscape and maybe a refreshing dip in the river
Day 4 : Lovina Sightseeing
Rise early and venture out into the cool, eerie darkness to climb Mt Batur. From the summit, take in the spectacular sunrise. For a sea change, head down to the coast for a day of snorkelling or scuba diving among some of Bali's impressive reefs in the Bali Barat National Park. Continue to the beachside fishing village of Lovina - a great base for exploring the north coast of Bali. Take the chance to head out on outrigger boats to view dolphins. Spend a day exploring local villages and markets.
Day 5: Bedugul
Leave the coast behind and travel inland to the picturesque mountain town of Bedugal
Day : 6: Ubud / Departure
Admire Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, one of Bali's most beautiful temples, situated in the centre of a glassy lake. Travel back to Ubud, pick up some last-minute souvenirs or enjoy a final Balinese banquet before transfer to airport
Extending Your Flight to the popular air hub : Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong..for your return flights to your coutry
Guests often ask us about extending their flight at the end of their Asia vacation to the Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong international air hub to catch their flight home. ... Please,Ask at time of booking for full details about this addtition sevice before your journey!
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: email@example.com
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
( 0 Votes )
Bali Tour Packages
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53