Best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia
Best time to travel to Vietnam & Cambodia
From September to April
( Note: North Vietnam is winter, temperature from around 12->18 degree
- Away from typhoon in North & Center from June to August
- It is very Hot during summer time from June to August
Indochina includes countries that are Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Western travelers may choose to immerse themselves in big cities like Sai Gon, Hanoi, or quiet paradises in Sapa, Angkor Wat and Halong Bay. The best time to visit countries like Vietnam, Cambodia largely depends upon dodging the crowds and avoiding the hottest, most humid weather.
The time period from November through February is generally the best one to visit Indochina when drier, cooler weather prevails. Generally speaking, hot, humid weather characterizes Indochina, which lies within the Tropics close to the equator, says Frommer's. Average temperatures for the region hover around 80 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The hottest time of year is March to June, with temperatures skyrocketing to 97 degrees Fahrenheit. Wet monsoon rains fall from June to October in most countries, making it difficult to dive, surf, hike or sunbathe. There are exceptions, however; Malaysia and Indonesia experience their dry seasons from April to October.
November to February is the most popular time for tourists who are eager to escape European and North American winters. Expect high hotel rates and large crowds. "Conde Nast Traveler" warns that "55 million travelers descend upon the region annually, from backpackers to jet-setters," so it's very important to consider when to go to avoid the crowds. the best time to travel is April and May, if you can stand the heat; avoid early April, when the New Year is celebrated in Laos
( 0 Votes )
- Best time to visit Vietnam
- Cost of daily items & tipping
- Tips and advice to help you stay safe during your trip
- Business travellers
- Vietnamese money and currency
- Medical & health information
- 20 biggest travel mistakes
- Customs and immigration
- Motorbike hire
- Travelling by bus or coach
- Public Train in Vietnam
- Domestic Flights Vietnam
- Cheap Flights to Vietnam
- Taste fried Vietnamese spring rolls-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Sapa Homestay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Hanoi City Tour-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Drink like a local-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Halong Bay in the ricefields-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Climb Fansipan Mountain-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Cruise Halong Bay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Vietnam Government
- Vietnam Religion & Lifestyle
- Origins of the Vietnamese Language
- Vietnam History
- Vietnam travel safety - How is safety to travel to Vietnam
- Best time to travel to Indochina
- Gay and Lesbian Travel Tips
- Three steps to avoid fraud when booking travel online for your Vietnam holiday
- Best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia
Top 10 Most Interest
PROMOTIONAL CODE CHINESE NEW YEAR 2017 To use the promotional code ” CHINESE NEW YEAR...
Son Doong Cave History From an early age, local man Ho Khanh used to spend weeks on end trekki...
Structure of Son Doong Cave The first expedition had been halted by an 80m high calcite barrier, ...
Son Dong Cave Phóto: Internet Son Doong Cave is in the heart of the Phong Nha Ke Bang National ...
Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City Trip code: KSIT &SP...
Kong: Skull Island Trip- 2Days Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City Trip code: KSIT-2D Ages: Mi...
Vietnam visa fees granted to US tourists set to skyrocket from late August The Vietn...
Vietnam to launch e-visas in tourism drive
Vietnam named a favorite destination for Chinese tourists
Visa waivers lift Vietnam's foreign tourist arrivals
PROMOTIONAL CODE CHINESE NEW YEAR 2017Thursday, 22 December 2016 01:13
Son Doong Cave HistoryFriday, 25 November 2016 02:18
Structure of Son Doong CaveFriday, 25 November 2016 02:15
Son Dong CaveFriday, 25 November 2016 01:50
Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 DaysThursday, 24 November 2016 03:23
Kong: Skull Island Trip- 2DaysThursday, 24 November 2016 02:01
Vietnam visa fees granted to US tourists set to skyrocket from late AugustThursday, 24 November 2016 01:50
Vietnam to launch e-visas in tourism driveThursday, 24 November 2016 01:48
Vietnam named a favorite destination for Chinese touristsThursday, 24 November 2016 01:46
Visa waivers lift Vietnam's foreign tourist arrivalsThursday, 24 November 2016 01:44