Best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia
Best time to travel to Vietnam & Cambodia
From September to April
( Note: North Vietnam is winter, temperature from around 12->18 degree
- Away from typhoon in North & Center from June to August
- It is very Hot during summer time from June to August
Indochina includes countries that are Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Western travelers may choose to immerse themselves in big cities like Sai Gon, Hanoi, or quiet paradises in Sapa, Angkor Wat and Halong Bay. The best time to visit countries like Vietnam, Cambodia largely depends upon dodging the crowds and avoiding the hottest, most humid weather.
The time period from November through February is generally the best one to visit Indochina when drier, cooler weather prevails. Generally speaking, hot, humid weather characterizes Indochina, which lies within the Tropics close to the equator, says Frommer's. Average temperatures for the region hover around 80 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The hottest time of year is March to June, with temperatures skyrocketing to 97 degrees Fahrenheit. Wet monsoon rains fall from June to October in most countries, making it difficult to dive, surf, hike or sunbathe. There are exceptions, however; Malaysia and Indonesia experience their dry seasons from April to October.
November to February is the most popular time for tourists who are eager to escape European and North American winters. Expect high hotel rates and large crowds. "Conde Nast Traveler" warns that "55 million travelers descend upon the region annually, from backpackers to jet-setters," so it's very important to consider when to go to avoid the crowds. the best time to travel is April and May, if you can stand the heat; avoid early April, when the New Year is celebrated in Laos
( 0 Votes )
- Best time to visit Vietnam
- Cost of daily items & tipping
- Tips and advice to help you stay safe during your trip
- Business travellers
- Vietnamese money and currency
- Medical & health information
- 20 biggest travel mistakes
- Customs and immigration
- Motorbike hire
- Travelling by bus or coach
- Public Train in Vietnam
- Domestic Flights Vietnam
- Cheap Flights to Vietnam
- Taste fried Vietnamese spring rolls-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Sapa Homestay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Hanoi City Tour-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Drink like a local-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Halong Bay in the ricefields-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Climb Fansipan Mountain-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Cruise Halong Bay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Vietnam Government
- Vietnam Religion & Lifestyle
- Origins of the Vietnamese Language
- Vietnam History
- Vietnam travel safety - How is safety to travel to Vietnam
- Best time to travel to Indochina
- Gay and Lesbian Travel Tips
- Three steps to avoid fraud when booking travel online for your Vietnam holiday
- Best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53