Passport, Visa and Airport tax
A passport and visa are required. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Both require a passport-sized photograph. A departure tax is charged on all domestic and international flights.
> Download : Cambodia Visa Document by Word File
|International Flights will be charged||Domestic Flights will be charged|
|- Adult US $ 25
- Under 12 years old US $ 13
- Under 2 years old FREE
|- Adult US $ 6
- Under 12 years old US $ FREE
The entry points to obtain Visa
I > By Air
* Phnom Penh International Airport
* Siem Reap International Airport
II > By Land
* Bavet International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province)
* Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point (Kandal Province)
* Koh Rohka International Check Point (Prey Veng Province)
* Banteay Chakrey International Check Point (Preyveng Province)
* Tropeang Sre International Check Point (Kratie Province)
* Prek Chak International Check Point (Kampot Province)
* Phnom Den International Check Point (Takeo Province)
* Oyadav International Check Point (Rattankiri Province)
* Tropieng Phlong International Check Point (Kampong Cham Province)
* Cham Yeam International Check Point (Koh Kong Province)
* Poi Pet International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
* Osmach International Check Point (Odor Meanchey Province)
* Sihanoukville International Check Point (Sihanoukville Province)
* Choam Sanguam International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
* Prum International Check Point (Pailin Province)
* Doung International Check Point (Battambang Province)
* Preah Vihear International Check Point (Preah Vihear Province)
* Dong Krolar International Check Point (Steung Treng Province)
* Tropieng Kreal International Check Point (Stung Treng Province)
Tourist visas for most nationalities can be obtained on arrival at Phnom Penh or Siem Reap airports for $20USD cash. A visa form will be issued to you on the airplane or on arrival. You will also need one passport photo to accompany your visa application. > Download Visa Application Form
By visiting www.mfaic.gov.kh and by paying $25USD by credit card, a 30-day tourist visa can be issued electronically within three business days (note that this visa is only valid for arrival at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap international airports).
( 0 Votes )
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53