At present there are 7 registered airlines in Vietnam: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Air Mekong, VASCO, Indochina Airlines, VietJetStar and Viet Star Airlines. The first 4 airlines are currently operating both domestic and international flights.
Below are five good domestic airlines in Vietnam currently:
1. Vietnam Airlines: www.vietnamairlines.com
2. Air Mekong: www.airmekong.com.vn/Sites/Web/en-Us/Home
3. VASCO: http://www.vasco.com.vn/
4. Viet Jet Air: www.vietjetair.com/Sites/Web/en-US/Home
5. Jetstar Pacific: http://www.jetstar.com/us/en/home
Of course, Vietnam Airlines: is the biggest and most popular in domestic flights.
The 100% state-owned Vietnam Airlines is still the main operator on most routes both within Vietnam and from Vietnam to other international destinations. The company operates flights on most cities in Vietnam and offer quite good services for its size. Vietnam Airlines fleet is painted blue with a yellow lotus at its tail.
Apart from Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific also have frequent flights among Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. While Jetstar is competitive to the national airline in terms of price and service, the frequently delayed departure time have cost them public trust. Jetstar Pacific is co-owned by the State Capital Investment Corporation, Saigontourist and Qantas. According to the Vietnam Tourism Report in 2011, Jetstar Pacific currently shares 23% of Vietnamese market.
Air Mekong is the latest addition to the small collection of airlines in Vietnam. Air Mekong is based in Phu Quoc and offers competitive ticket fare. Its operating routes are denser in the South and Central Highland of Vietnam. There are flights connecting Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with Phu Quoc and Con Dao Islands; and with Vietnam Central Highland area
( 0 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
- Best time to visit Vietnam
- Cost of daily items & tipping
- Tips and advice to help you stay safe during your trip
- Business travellers
- Vietnamese money and currency
- Medical & health information
- 20 biggest travel mistakes
- Customs and immigration
- Motorbike hire
- Travelling by bus or coach
- Public Train in Vietnam
- Domestic Flights Vietnam
- Cheap Flights to Vietnam
- Taste fried Vietnamese spring rolls-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Sapa Homestay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Hanoi City Tour-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Drink like a local-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Halong Bay in the ricefields-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Climb Fansipan Mountain-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Cruise Halong Bay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Vietnam Government
- Vietnam Religion & Lifestyle
- Origins of the Vietnamese Language
- Vietnam History
- Vietnam travel safety - How is safety to travel to Vietnam
- Best time to travel to Indochina
- Gay and Lesbian Travel Tips
- Three steps to avoid fraud when booking travel online for your Vietnam holiday
- Best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia
Top 10 Most Interest
PROMOTIONAL CODE CHINESE NEW YEAR 2017 To use the promotional code ” CHINESE NEW YEAR...
Son Doong Cave History From an early age, local man Ho Khanh used to spend weeks on end trekki...
Structure of Son Doong Cave The first expedition had been halted by an 80m high calcite barrier, ...
Son Dong Cave Phóto: Internet Son Doong Cave is in the heart of the Phong Nha Ke Bang National ...
Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City Trip code: KSIT &SP...
Kong: Skull Island Trip- 2Days Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City Trip code: KSIT-2D Ages: Mi...
Vietnam visa fees granted to US tourists set to skyrocket from late August The Vietn...
Vietnam to launch e-visas in tourism drive
Vietnam named a favorite destination for Chinese tourists
Visa waivers lift Vietnam's foreign tourist arrivals
PROMOTIONAL CODE CHINESE NEW YEAR 2017Thursday, 22 December 2016 01:13
Son Doong Cave HistoryFriday, 25 November 2016 02:18
Structure of Son Doong CaveFriday, 25 November 2016 02:15
Son Dong CaveFriday, 25 November 2016 01:50
Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 DaysThursday, 24 November 2016 03:23
Kong: Skull Island Trip- 2DaysThursday, 24 November 2016 02:01
Vietnam visa fees granted to US tourists set to skyrocket from late AugustThursday, 24 November 2016 01:50
Vietnam to launch e-visas in tourism driveThursday, 24 November 2016 01:48
Vietnam named a favorite destination for Chinese touristsThursday, 24 November 2016 01:46
Visa waivers lift Vietnam's foreign tourist arrivalsThursday, 24 November 2016 01:44