At present there are 7 registered airlines in Vietnam: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Air Mekong, VASCO, Indochina Airlines, VietJetStar and Viet Star Airlines. The first 4 airlines are currently operating both domestic and international flights.
Below are five good domestic airlines in Vietnam currently:
1. Vietnam Airlines: www.vietnamairlines.com
2. Air Mekong: www.airmekong.com.vn/Sites/Web/en-Us/Home
3. VASCO: http://www.vasco.com.vn/
4. Viet Jet Air: www.vietjetair.com/Sites/Web/en-US/Home
5. Jetstar Pacific: http://www.jetstar.com/us/en/home
Of course, Vietnam Airlines: is the biggest and most popular in domestic flights.
The 100% state-owned Vietnam Airlines is still the main operator on most routes both within Vietnam and from Vietnam to other international destinations. The company operates flights on most cities in Vietnam and offer quite good services for its size. Vietnam Airlines fleet is painted blue with a yellow lotus at its tail.
Apart from Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific also have frequent flights among Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. While Jetstar is competitive to the national airline in terms of price and service, the frequently delayed departure time have cost them public trust. Jetstar Pacific is co-owned by the State Capital Investment Corporation, Saigontourist and Qantas. According to the Vietnam Tourism Report in 2011, Jetstar Pacific currently shares 23% of Vietnamese market.
Air Mekong is the latest addition to the small collection of airlines in Vietnam. Air Mekong is based in Phu Quoc and offers competitive ticket fare. Its operating routes are denser in the South and Central Highland of Vietnam. There are flights connecting Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with Phu Quoc and Con Dao Islands; and with Vietnam Central Highland area
( 0 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
- Best time to visit Vietnam
- Cost of daily items & tipping
- Tips and advice to help you stay safe during your trip
- Business travellers
- Vietnamese money and currency
- Medical & health information
- 20 biggest travel mistakes
- Customs and immigration
- Motorbike hire
- Travelling by bus or coach
- Public Train in Vietnam
- Domestic Flights Vietnam
- Cheap Flights to Vietnam
- Taste fried Vietnamese spring rolls-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Sapa Homestay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Hanoi City Tour-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Drink like a local-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Halong Bay in the ricefields-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Climb Fansipan Mountain-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Cruise Halong Bay-Top things to do in Vietnam
- Vietnam Government
- Vietnam Religion & Lifestyle
- Origins of the Vietnamese Language
- Vietnam History
- Vietnam travel safety - How is safety to travel to Vietnam
- Best time to travel to Indochina
- Gay and Lesbian Travel Tips
- Three steps to avoid fraud when booking travel online for your Vietnam holiday
- Best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53