Essential Vietnam - 7Days
Accommodations: Hotel 4 & 5 Star
Starts : Hanoi City, ends : Ho Chi Minh City ( Sai Gon )
Sightseeing: Hanoi, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh.
Trip Code : V-EV7
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi - Sightseeing
Day 3: Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An - Sightseeing
Day 4: Hoi An - Hue - Sightseeing
Day 5: Hue – Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Sightseeing ( Breakfast – Lunch )
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Free time for for shopping before transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure. End of services.
Extending Your Flight to the popular air hub : Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong..for your return flights to your country
Guests often ask us about extending their flight at the end of their Asia vacation to the Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong international air hub to catch their flight home. ... Please,Ask at time of booking for full details about this addition service before your journey!
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: email@example.com
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
Tour prices are per person based on 2 --> 4 or more people traveling together, double occupancy.
Single supplement is only applicable if you are traveling solo and/or have a room to yourself.
Prices are based on low season ( April -> August ) and may vary depending on date of travel.
For travel outside of these dates, - please ask for details.
Meal Basis: ( B ) = Breakfast, ( L ) = Lunch, ( D ) = Dinner, (N) = No Meals
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
( 3 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53