Grand vietnam and Cambodia - 10Days
Accommodations: Hotel 4 & 5 Star
Starts : Hanoi City, ends : Siem Reap City
Highlights: Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Angkor Wat in Siem Reap
Trip code: VCTP-GVAC -10
Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Ha Noi Sightseeing
Day 3: Hanoi - Hue
Day 4: Hue - Da Nang / China Beach
Day 5: Da Nang & Hoi An Tour Around
Day 6: Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing
Explore Ho Chi Minh City with your local expert today, visiting the former Presidential Palace, now called Reunification Hall; see the former U.S. Embassy, the Saigon River,19th-century Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and the stately Post Office. Later, Enjoy a taste of Vietnam's diverse culinary heritage tonight with an elegant à la carte dinner at La Camargue, offering French, Vietnamese, and international specialties within a sumptuously restored villa setting.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh - Siem Reap /Angkor Wat
This morning, your vietnam tour continues on to Cambodia as you fly to Siem Reap (9.15-10.35) for a two-night stay at the Central City, the closest hotel to the treasures of the fabled archaeological site at Angkor, covering an area twice the size of Manhattan. You’ll be dazzled by what you see this afternoon at the vast, 12th-century Angkor Wat temple; the bas-reliefs and many devatas (guardian spirits) that cover its walls inspire awe and admiration. This example of classical Khmer architecture has been a significant religious center for Hindus and then Buddhists through the ages.
On arrival meet and transfer to your hotel for checking in.
In the afternoon, to the famous temple: Angkor Wat (to see). Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology, visit Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sun set view form Bakheng Hills.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 9: Angkor Way Tour Around & Lake Cruise
Day 10 : Siem Reap Departure
A complimentary transfer to the airport is included for your onward travel. (end of your services)
Extending Your Flight to the popular air hub : Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong..for your return flights to your coutry
Guests often ask us about extending their flight at the end of their Asia vacation to the Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong international air hub to catch their flight home. ... Please,Ask at time of booking for full details about this addtition sevice before your journey!
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Send a request for more information
Or simple sent an email to us: email@example.com
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Packages
- Grand Vietnam and Cambodia - 10Days
- Highlights in Vietnam & Cambodia - 17Days
- Inside Vietnam & Cambodia - 16days
- Vietnam & Cambodia - Short time with full Sights - 10days
- Luxury Hanoi & Siem Reap Vacation - 5Days
- Treasures of Vietnam & Angkor Wat - 8Days
- Treasures of Vietnam & Cambodia - 18days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Heritage Sites - 14 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia - 14Days
- Best of Vietnam and Cambodia - 13Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Sightseeing - 15days
- Vietnam to Cambodia Cruise - 10days