Highland wonder of North-Vietnam - 13 Days
Accommodations: Hotel 4 & 5 Star
Starts : Hanoi City, ends : Hanoi City
Highlights: Hanoi, Sapa, Tam Duong, Ba Be Lake, Bac Ha, Ha Giang, Dong Van – Meo Vac, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh
Trip code: HWNV-13
Day 1: Hanoi arrival- Overnight Train to Sapa
Day2: Arrival Sapa- Sightseeing
Day 3: Sapa- Tam Duong market
Day 4: Bac Ha- Bac Giang
Day 5: Ha Giang- Dong Van
Day 6: Dong Van- Meo Vac- Ha Giang
Day 7: Ha Giang- Ba Be National Park
Day 8: Ba Be- sightseeing
Day 9: Ba Be- Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi- Halong Bay
Day 11: Halong- Ninh Binh
Day 12: Ninh Binh- Tam Coc- Hanoi
Day 13: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel
Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
( 1 Vote )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53