Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Ho Chi Minh City
Trip code: HOV-10D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5star
Transport: Boat, Plane, Private Bus
Tour Type: Private - Tailored Journeys
Day 1 Hanoi - Arrival
-VRT's Welcome Gift - The Travelers Revival Anti-Jetlag Body Massage
Day 2 : Hanoi City Tour
This private full-day Hanoi tour takes in all the key sightseeing, starting in the morning with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Complex. The complex comprises of Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum. Next, visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam's first university dating back to 1070. Inside are the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, inscribed with the names of the university's graduates. The complex is divided into five courtyards with different paths that would originally have been reserved for the Emperor and his mandarins. One of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles.
* Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. On these days, visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison instead.
After a sumptuous Vietnamese lunch, tour the Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the Vietnam which houses a display dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic minority peoples. Afterward, head to Ngoc Son Temple set on a tiny island in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake. The Ngoc Son temple dates back to the 13th century, and the lake itself is a picturesque focal point of Hanoi, frequented by tourists and locals alike.
End the day with a one-hour cyclo ride through the Old Quarter. Also known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities.
Day 3 Hanoi – Halong Bay
After early morning pickup from your hotel, depart from the capital for Halong Bay – an approximate four-hour drive by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Halong Bay around midday, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the traditional junk boat.
Settle in with a complimentary welcome drink as you begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay. Meet the expert crew and get acquainted with your small group while you dine on a delicious seafood lunch, including tea and coffee. After lunch, unwind and soak up the sun on the top deck – a great spot for photographing the natural wonders of the bay – as your captain finds a secluded area, perfect for swimming in the clear waters.
You’ll have the chance to try your hand at kayaking and explore some of the ancient limestone caves dotting the bay. As you glide along the most secluded lagoons, admire the surrounding limestone karsts amid unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak! The modern kayaks are lightweight and easy to maneuver, and all participants will be issued water buoyancy vests. The junk boat will be nearby at all times, serving as a back-up vessel for those who need it.
After exploring, retire to the boat for more relaxation on the deck and enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar if you'd like. In the evening, your cook will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes as well as traditional Vietnamese fare as your crew weighs anchor in the heart of the bay. Afterward, you’ll have the opportunity to try some night fishing from the boat.
Relax with a morning tai chi class on the sundeck, following the fluid movements of your instructor as you practice this ancient martial art.
Then unwind and soak up more sun on the top deck, a perfect spot for photographing the natural wonders of the bay as your light breakfast (think pastries, coffee, and fruit) is served on the boat. From there, visit the Cave of Surprises (Sung Sot Cave), located on Bo Hon Island, which is actually an array of linked limestone islets. Upon arrival, climb the hundred stone steps to the mouth of the cave and explore the lit paths inside on a guided walking tour. The cave is the widest grotto in Halong Bay and features multiple stalactites hanging from its high ceiling!
See more stunning sights on your return to the Halong wharf as you enjoy a buffet brunch on the junk. When you arrive back at the Tuan Chau Marina, you'll be met by a vehicle for the four-hour journey back to Hanoi Airport.
Day 5 Hoi An Walking & Cooking Day Trip
Discover the history and flavors of Vietnam during this walking and cooking tour in Hoi An. Oozing with charm and having largely escaped the destruction of successive wars, Hoi An is lined with streets and architecture that are a delight to explore. After meeting your guide, head straight for Ancient Town, ready to hit its enchanting streets.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ancient Town is packed with buildings of historical and cultural significance, and boasts a number of streets that are off-limits to cars. Stroll past the many Chinese assembly halls, from the Cantonese Chinese Congregation with its impressive main altar, to the Hainan Chinese Congregation, which serves as a memorial to 107 merchants from Hainan Island who were mistaken for pirates and killed during the reign of Emperor Tu Duc. Stop by the Japanese Covered Bridge, which was constructed in the 1590s by the town’s Japanese community to link them with the Chinese quarters across the stream.
At the end of the walking tour, head to a family-run restaurant for your Vietnamese cooking class. The chef will run through the range of delicious dishes that you will prepare, and then it’s time to hit the local market to stock up on all the fresh produce needed to create the feast. Learn how to choose the best supplies and discover some of the less-familiar ingredients before heading back to the restaurant, ready to cook.
Under the watchful eye of your chef, make favorites like spring rolls and grilled tuna (see below for a sample menu), and grab some recipes to take home so you can wow your family and friends. Your experience ends as you sit down to feast on the delicious dishes you’ve created.
Day 6 Hue
After a leisurely start to the day we head onward to the imperial capital of Hue, stopping en route at the excellent Cham Museum in Danang. The road from Danang is one of the most scenic drives in the country, ascending the Pass of Ocean Clouds before dropping down to the photogenic fishing village of Lang Co beyond. After checking in to our hotel overlooking the Perfume River the remainder of the day is at leisure to explore.
Following a morning guided exploration of the huge Citadel, home of the Nguyen Emperors, and a cyclo tour through the Old Town, we take a picturesque boat ride up the Perfume River, named for the fragrance of tropical flowers carried down from orchards upriver, to the Thien Mu Pagoda. The afternoon is then yours to continue your exploration. The countryside surrounding the city is dotted with the tombs of the former emperors, and you may wish to add one or more of these into your itinerary. Two of the finest are the imposing Mausoleum of Tu Duc, and Khai Dinh's Tomb; the European-influenced resting place of the final Nguyen Emperor
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City
This morning we continue our journey south with a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam's most energetic and electric city. We are staying at a great value hotel in a fantastic location just behind the Opera House and surrounded by bustling streets full of cafes, restaurants and shops. District One, where our hotel is located, is an incredibly accessible area with many of the city's highlights, including the former Presidential Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Benh Thanh Market and Dong Khoi Street, all within walking distance. Take your pick and head out this afternoon to make your own discoveries. Your Tour Leader will arrange for an optional tour out to the Cu Chi Tunnels, north of the city, a remarkable underground tunnel network constructed by the Viet Cong during both the French and American wars.
Day 9 Mekong Delta
Explore the Mekong River - the rice bowl of Vietnam - by boat on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh to the Mekong Delta. Travel by Boat along these canals and visiting the floating markets, a truly memorable experience. Cruise through the lush green vegetation of the Mekong canals to an orchard, where you are treated to a delicious lunch complete with tropical fruits, before continue along to the town of Vinh Long town, where you are picked up for your return transfer to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh Depature
Sadly your trip comes to an end today, and your guide will collect you at a pre-arranged time today for the short transfer back to the International Airport for your onward flight.
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: email@example.com
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms at Hotel 4 & 5 star) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
( 1 Vote )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53