Kong: Skull Island Trip- 1 Day
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City
Trip code: KSIT-1D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Transport: Boat, Private Van or Car
Tour Type: Private - Tailored Journeys
The film staff of the Hollywood movie "Kong: Skull Island ” shot its first scenes in the northern province of Ninh Binh on February 27.
They will shoot scenes in the world cultural and natural heritage site Trang An Complex and Tam Coc- Bich Dong caves in Hoa Lu district, and Van Long ecological tourism area in Gia Vien district.
Leave Hanoi for our day trip to Ninh Binh, we arrive at Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital eleven centuries ago. Here, spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu which are dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century.
You will start cycling from here to the Tam coc River . You will see green rice fields, limestone peaks and the rural life of the locals. After lunch, we will take cycling tour to Tam Coc. From there we discover a landscape of paddy fields, limestone cliffs, and rivers on a half-day trip with a 3-hours boat ride to Tam Coc - Bich Dong.
These traditional boats are often rowed by local women, and you’ll have a unique perspective on the landscape as you float through a series of natural caves. Capture shots of paddy fields that brush the base of vertical limestone mountains, and enjoy the easy-going pace of Vietnamese river travel. After three hours on the water, return to the dock for driving back hotel in Hanoi
Tour costs: Private tour
From 6 persons
Price per person (US$)
Or simple sent an email to us:
- TransportAll transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
MealsAll Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
tour guideExperienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
- All Entrance fees
- All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
Visa Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
( 0 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53