Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City
Trip code: KSIT-5D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5star
Transport: Boat, Cruise, Private Van or Car
Tour Type: Private - Tailored Journeys
Day 1 Hanoi - Arrival
Day 2 : Hanoi City >> Ninh Binh
The film staff of the Hollywood movie "Kong: Skull Island ” shot its first scenes in the northern province of Ninh Binh on February 27.
Leave Hanoi for our day trip to Ninh Binh, we arrive at the Nature Reserve of Van Long after two hours drive (110km), we board a wooden boat as soon as we arrive for 1 hour rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long, enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Relax on a boat ride around the nature reserve. Soak up the beauty of the area referred to by many as the Inland Ha Long Bay. Spot herons, other birds, and the endangered Delacour Langur. Sit back as the sun begins to set with the stunning back drop of mountains and lush vegetation.
After lunch served at a local riverside restaurant we make a short transfer down a peaceful countryside road to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital eleven centuries ago. Here, spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu which are dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century.
You will start cycling from here to the Tam coc River . You will see green rice fields, limestone peaks and the rural life of the locals. Your final biking destination of this day will be your hotel.
Day 3 Ninh Binh– Halong Bay
Today in this morning, Discover a landscape of paddy fields, limestone cliffs, and rivers on a half-day trip with a 3-hour boat ride to Tam Coc - Bich Dong.
These traditional boats are often rowed by local women, and you’ll have a unique perspective on the landscape as you float through a series of natural caves. Capture shots of paddy fields that brush the base of vertical limestone mountains, and enjoy the easy-going pace of Vietnamese river travel. After three hours on the water, return to the dock for driving to HaLong Bay
On March 15, the movie screw is scheduled to leave Ninh Binh for Ha Long Bay, the Natural World Heritage in Quang Ninh province, to prepare for other shots for movie "Kong: Skull Island ”
Arrival Halong Bay, check in hotel near the beach, free time to discover Beach city by your self
Day 4 Halong Bay Overnight on Boat
After late morning wake up, and breakfast at your hotel, 11 Am we will drive to Halong Bay dock, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the traditional junk boat.
Settle in with a complimentary welcome drink as you begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay. Meet the expert crew and get acquainted with your small group while you dine on a delicious seafood lunch, including tea and coffee. After lunch, unwind and soak up the sun on the top deck – a great spot for photographing the natural wonders of the bay – as your captain finds a secluded area, perfect for swimming in the clear waters.
You’ll have the chance to try your hand at kayaking and explore some of the ancient limestone caves dotting the bay. As you glide along the most secluded lagoons, admire the surrounding limestone karsts amid unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak! The modern kayaks are lightweight and easy to maneuver, and all participants will be issued water buoyancy vests. The junk boat will be nearby at all times, serving as a back-up vessel for those who need it.
After exploring, retire to the boat for more relaxation on the deck and enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar if you'd like. In the evening, your cook will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes as well as traditional Vietnamese fare as your crew weighs anchor in the heart of the bay. Afterward, you’ll have the opportunity to try some night fishing from the boat.
Relax with a morning tai chi class on the sundeck, following the fluid movements of your instructor as you practice this ancient martial art.
Then unwind and soak up more sun on the top deck, a perfect spot for photographing the natural wonders of the bay as your light breakfast (think pastries, coffee, and fruit) is served on the boat. From there, visit the Cave of Surprises (Sung Sot Cave), located on Bo Hon Island, which is actually an array of linked limestone islets. Upon arrival, climb the hundred stone steps to the mouth of the cave and explore the lit paths inside on a guided walking tour. The cave is the widest grotto in Halong Bay and features multiple stalactites hanging from its high ceiling!
See more stunning sights on your return to the Halong wharf as you enjoy a buffet brunch on the junk. When you arrive back at the Tuan Chau Marina, you'll be met by a vehicle for the four-hour journey back to Hanoi , where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel..
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms at Hotel 4 & 5 star) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
( 0 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam Tour Packages
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Highlights of Vietnam - 10Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island - 12days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
- Best of Vietnam - 12days
- Classic Vietnam - 13Days
- Treasures of Vietnam - 15Days
- Vietnam - iple S1 - 11Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast- 14days
- Vietnam Explorer - 11Days
- Vietnam Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery - 14days
- Vietnam Discovery - 14days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 5Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip & Sapa- 8 Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 6Days
- Kong: Skull Island Trip- 10 Days
- Tra Que Water Wheel cooking class
- My Grandma's Home Cooking
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53