Vecchio Café hides itself in a quiet alley off busy and crowded Pham Ngoc Thach Street in downtown Ho Chi Minh City.
Herring cured with salt, a traditional Dutch dish. PHOTOS COURTESY OF THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE NETHERLANDS
I have had dinner at 3T thrice, and every time I thank my friends for showing me the place.
Passengers get off a Jestar Pacific aircraft in central Vietnam. PHOTO COURTESY OF TUOI TRE
Air France"s new ticket office in HCMC"s District 1
Tycoon wants to cover Sa Pa’s mountains in more concrete and metal in the form of a massive resort-entertainment-golf complex that includes a tram to the top of Fansipan
Xoi cade, sticky rice topped with egg custard, is best eaten when it is hot or a little bit cold / PHOTOS: GIANG VU
Bun do , red rice vermicelli soup, is a must-eat in Buon Ma Thuot Town in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak / PHOTO: DINH NGA
A man picks dau Ha Chau in a garden in Phong Dien District, the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho / PHOTOS: CONG HAN
I know people spend hours at cafes on laptops, ipads and other gadgets for work and leisure, but it is not my usual cup of tea.
PHOTO COURTESY OF TUOI TRE A local beside three Russian tourists at the 2-4 Square in Nha Trang Town, the central province of Khanh Hoa
With Air France KLM, Europe is just a step away from Vietnam
Plastic stool ogles comely lasses capitalizing on a renaissance of Hanoian fare in Ho Chi Minh City
Lebanese flat bread and hummus at Beirut Café & Lounge in Ho Chi Minh City
The five-dishes set menu at Cyclo Resto and Le Ngoc An (bottom right), owner of Cyclo Resto, takes his guests to Thai Binh Market
Sofitel Saigon Plaza takes foodies on a gastronomic tour of the subcontinent
A new outdoor theater will be built in the ancient town of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the central province of Quang Nam, reported Tien Phong newspaper on Monday.
Authentic German cuisine and beer will be on offer at the Windsor Plaza Hotel in HCMC
A poor and remote spot in the northern province of Thanh Hoa, Sai Khao is a favored destination among Vietnamese backpackers for its magnificent views and simple, kind people
Dried bamboo and cassava noodles make up some of northern Vietnam’s most important dishes
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, a beach resort and spa in the central coastal province of Khanh Hoa, has become the first spa in Vietnam to offer oxygen therapies.
Men row kayaks on the Cai River near Nha Trang. They are guests at Cat Village, a new riverside tourism spot just outside town, designed to provide travelers with a rural experience.
Bồn bồn, a wild plant first popular in Ca Mau, has since conquered southern Vietnam with its distinctive sweet taste
Last Minute Offers
- North & Central Vietnam Package - 14Days
- Essential Vietnam - 7Days
- Three Regions in One 5Days
- Vietnam Hightlights - 8days
- Wonder of Nature - 14Days
- Grand Vietnam Coastland 8 Days
- Best of Vietnam Beaches - 12 Days
- Inside Vietnam - 9days
- 6 Days Vietnam Sightseeing - Travel Royale
- North-Vietnam Tour Package - 11 days
- North and Central Vietnam - 13 days
- Vietnam Experience - 15days
- Best of Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta - 9Days
- North and Central Vietnam -10days
- Treasures of North & South Vietnam - 6Days
- Vietnam Explorer - 8Days
- 7 Day Vietnam Beach Vacation - Travel Royale
- North-Vietnam Highlights - 15 Days
- 15 Day Vietnam Full Sights - Travel Royale
- 13 Day Vietnam Highlight People - Travel Royale
- Highland wonder of North Vietnam - 13 Days
- Total Vietnam - 12days
- Iconic Vietnam - 12days
- Vietnam Beach Vacation 14days
- Vietnam Sights and Cuisine - 9days