Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 13days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends :Ho Chi Minh City
Trip code: wfwvh-wsraw-13d
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 2 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5star
Transport: Boat, Plane, Private Bus
Tour Type: Private - Tailored Journeys
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive in bustling Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.Today is arrival day so no activities are planned.
If you have time take a walk through Hanoi's Old Quarter – a maze of streets, each one traditionally devoted to a different product or industry.
-VRT's Welcome Gift - The Travelers Revival Anti-Jetlag Body Massage
Day 2 Hanoi
This morning we take a Cyclo ride through the Old Quarter. The Old Quarter contains the original layout of Hanoi, before it began to sprawl outwards into the city it is today.
We will visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, the Temple of Literature (Van Mieu) or Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Museum. The Mausoleum houses the remains of Ho Chi Minh, the founding father of the unified Vietnam (the mausoleum and museum is closed October-November).
This evening we take in a performance at the famous Water Puppet Theatre. Vietnamese food is one of the world’s most delightful of cuisines, you can decide to go any restaurant by our guide advice.
Day 3 Hanoi/Halong Bay
Journey through the early morning streets of Hanoi on the way to Halong Bay, seeing steam rising from roadside eateries as breakfast is prepared and motorbikes weaving their way through the steadily increasing traffic. Leaving the city behind, drive through fascinating countryside to the dock where this Halong Bay adventure truly starts. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat – with its beautiful woodwork and beaming crew – and venture out into emerald waters of the bay. Open water soon disappears as the boat glides through often misty waters and past limestone peaks jutting dramatically out of the water. Sit down to a mouth-watering lunch and take in the scenery of what is often referred to as the Eight Wonder of the World. Then it’s time to relax up on deck or get active with swimming or exploring the nearby grottos and caves by kayak. Another delicious meal awaits after the sun goes down then sit under the beautiful starry skies or perhaps do some night fishing before drifting off to sleep to the sounds of gentle waves lapping at the hull.
Spend the morning exploring secluded areas of the bay - perhaps swim in the cool, green waters or see the sights by kayak. Around noon the junk returns to the dock and the journey towards Hanoi begins, where this adventure concludes on arrival in fabulous Hanoi city.
Day 5 Hue
We will check out hotel in Hanoi to take a flight to Hue in this morning , We arrive Hue and will transfer to our hotel.
Hue was once the imperial capital. We take a tour of the Citadel which also contains the Forbidden Purple City, modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing. Badly destroyed during the Tet Offensive in 1968, a significant restoration project has occurred. A great idea in Hue is to take a trip into the countryside by car or better still motorbike.
Day 6 Hoi An
On the morning of Day 6 we take a scenic drive to Hoi An. Driving past Lang Co Beach and over the Hai Van Pass.
The picturesque port town of Hoi An, once known as Faifo, was an important trading town with strong south Chinese influence and connections. Explore this living museum of a town including the Museum of History and Culture, the Tan Ky house, the Japanese bridge the Fujian Assembly Hall and lunch at a riverside restaurant to sample some of the local delicacies. Hoi An is also a shopping mecca for tourists in the region – tailors can produce virtually anything overnight – clothing, silk lanterns, lacquer ware and other crafts abound. And for sun worshipers,Cua Dai beach is 4kms from town. Opt to support a Planeterra project and spend an hour learning how to make your own traditional lantern and support local Vietnamese with chronic disabilities.
Day 7: Hoi An
Or simple just spend your free time with kids on the best beach in Vietnam.
Day 8: Siem Reap Arrival – Angkor Thom – Siem Reap
We wave farewell to Vietnam this morning and take the short flight over the border to Siem Reap in Cambodia. After completing customs and immigration procedures, we meet our local guide and drive the short distance to town where we check in and freshen up before our afternoon adventure commences.
Your knowledgeable guide then accompanies you the Terrace of the Elephants, the Royal Palace and the Terrace of the Leper King, where you can spend up to two hours. Hear fascinating stories about the Khmer kings that once ruled the ancient city.
After your private tour, spend your evening at your leisure. If you're feeling social, take a dip in the outdoor pool that hosts a happy hour. Otherwise head to your air-conditioned room and enjoy dinner and drinks ordered from the room service menu.
Day 9: Siem Reap – Ta Prohm – Angkor Wat– Banteay Srei – Pre Rup – Siem Reap
Rise early and depart from your hotel approximately 30 minutes before sunrise, traveling by remork to the jungle-covered temple of Ta Prohm. The UNESCO-listed temple complex is one of the most popular at Angkor. The monuments have been left in the same condition in which they were discovered in the 19th century.
Return to your hotel for breakfast, after which you visit the world-famous Angkor Wat, another UNESCO World Heritage site and the best preserved of all the temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. Your private tour around this magnificent 12th-century structure lasts a few hours. Discover numerous surviving stone temples, once surrounded by wood palaces, public buildings and houses that have since disappeared.
Following lunch at a local restaurant in the afternoon, drive to the temple of Banteay Srei, built in the 10th century. Located 19 miles (32 km) from Siem Reap, the small UNESCO-listed temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva, but is dubbed ‘Citadel of Women’ for its ornate sandstone carvings, a crown jewel of Angkor art.
After your 1.5-hour private tour, take some time to explore on your own and enjoy a provided lunch. When it's time to head back to Siem Reap, you might even catch the sunset descending behind prongs of Pre Rup.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Siem Reap
Following breakfast, take a 30-minute morning drive by remork to the edge of Siem Reap for a 15-minute ox-cart ride through the countryside. Then continue by air-conditioned vehicle to reach Cambodia’s largest freshwater lake, Tonle Sap. Classified as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the lake feeds the Mekong River during the dry season and swells during monsoons.
Board a local boat at the riverbank for an approximate 30-minute ride to Kompong Phluk, the largest floating village on the lake, where you’ll spend the rest of the morning. Here, observe the fascinating daily activities of the Cambodian villagers who reside along the shore, gaining a better sense of how their lives are shaped by the water’s rhythms.
After lunch at a local restaurant, the rest of your day is free to spend as you like.
Day 11 Ho Chi Minh City
A short flight takes us to Ho Chi Minh City, the sprawling metropolis that once was the capital of South Vietnam and remains the country’s commercial center.
We take a short Cyclo tour passing some of the cities main sights stopping for some tradional Vietnamese food.You can also visit the Thien Hau and Giac Vien pagodas and stroll through the immense Benh Tan Market. Continue if you wish with a visit to Reunification Palace, the residence of the presidents of South Vietnam before 1975.Or better still leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and head to the Saigon Water Park.
Day 12 Mekong Delta
Drive south of Saigon and the change of pace down in the Mekong Delta. Thousands of small islands and inlets are formed down here as the mighty Mekong river splinters up before reaching the South China Sea.
Day 13 Ho Chi Minh City
Depart Ho Chi Minh City at any time on day 11
Book this trip now
Private Customised Trip
Request a quote
Or simple sent an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are based on many factors, including availability of rooms types, flights and demand for the packages, prices can fluctuate,
also on low season ( April -> August ) and high season (September -> March) may vary depending on date of travel, Please contact us for a best deal
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms at Hotel 4 & 5 star) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
( 0 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Packages
- Inside Vietnam & Cambodia - 16days
- Vietnam & Cambodia - Short time with full Sights - 10days
- Grand Vietnam and Cambodia - 10Days
- Highlights in Vietnam & Cambodia - 17Days
- Best of Vietnam and Cambodia - 13Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia - 14Days
- Treasures of Vietnam & Angkor Wat - 8Days
- Luxury Hanoi & Siem Reap Vacation - 5Days
- Treasures of Vietnam & Cambodia - 18days
- Vietnam to Cambodia Cruise - 11days
- Classic Vietnam with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 16Days
- Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 13days
- Vietnam Cambodia Sightseeing - 15days
- Vietnam and Cambodia Family Discovery - 15Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Heritage Sites - 14 Days
- Treasures of Vietnam with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 18Days
- Best of Vietnam with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 15days
- Highlights of Vietnam with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 13Days
- Vietnam and Cambodia Experience - 12Days
- Vietnam Beaches South Coast with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 17days
- Vietnam Beaches & Island with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 15days
- Vietnam Discovery with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat- 17days
- Vietnam Explorer with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 14Days
- Vietnam Experience with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 15Days
- Vietnam Family Discovery with Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - 17days
Top 10 Most Interest
We start with a visit the Imperial Citadel, where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and liv...
Hue Full day city tour Code: HUIFULL You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide, who wi...
My Grandma's Home Cooking Add: 57 Ngô Quyền, An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Tour ...
Tra Que Water Wheel Code: HA-CK06 Cost: 28 usd/person (includes chef, lunch, bicycle, english spe...
Hoi An Gioan Cooking Class Code: HA-CK 05 Tour cost: US$40 per person Included: Market trip (30 ...
Hoi An Eco Cooking class Code: HACK- EC03 Highlight : * Try to make a rice paper* Learn how ...
Thuan Tinh IslandCOOKING TOUR TOUR PRICE: $30 / pax. 4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking C...
Green Bamboo Cooking Classes Code: CK -GB01 Exclusive small class size (2–12) Start 8 am &...
Hoi An & Da Nang Full day Code: HA-DAD1 Duration: 8 hours We will discover the city of Hoi An ...
Cham Island 1 day 08:00: depart from your hotel to go to Cua Dai wharf where guests embark on the s...
Hue city tour a half day & boat tripFriday, 17 March 2017 08:07
Hue Full day city tourWednesday, 15 March 2017 09:41
My Grandma's Home CookingWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:54
Tra Que Water Wheel cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:46
Hoi An Gioan Cooking ClassWednesday, 15 March 2017 08:32
Hoi An Eco Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 02:23
Hoi An: Thuan Tinh Island - Cooking classWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:59
Hoi An: Green Bamboo Cooking School & CafeWednesday, 15 March 2017 01:45
Hoi An & Da Nang Full dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 08:14
Cham Island 1 dayTuesday, 14 March 2017 07:53